(Chuyên mục giáo dục)Học tiếng Anh: Michelle Obama nói về tình yêu dành cho chồng

No Comments

 I love Barack just the way he was. You see, even though back then Barack was a senator and a …(1)…candidate, to me, he is still the guy who’d …(2)…me up for our …(3)…in a car that was so rusted out, I could actually see the pavement going by in a hole in the …(4)…side door.

He was the guy whose proudest possession was a …(5)…table he’d found in a dumpster, and whose only pair of decent …(6)…was a half size too small. But, see, when Barack started telling me about his family, see, now that’s when I knew I had found a kindred …(7)…, someone whose values and …(8)…were so much like mine. You see, Barack and I were both raised by families who didn’t have much in the way of money or …(9)…possessions but who had given us something far more valuable: their …(10)…love, their unflinching sacrifice and the chance to go places they had never imagined for themselves. 

>>

Phiêu Linh

Chuyên trang mang đến những thông tin giáo dục nóng nhất tại Việt Nam. Chúc các bạn một ngày tốt lành!

0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét