(Chuyên mục giáo dục)Học tiếng Anh: Bà Obama lo lắng cho các con khi bố là tổng thống

No Comments

Serving as your first lady in an …(1)… and a privilege but back when we first came together four years ago, I still had some concerns about this …(2)… we’d begun. While I believed deeply in my husband’s …(3)… for this country and I was certain he would make an …(4)… president, like any mother, I was worried about what it would mean for our girls if he got that …(5)… Now how we keep them grounded under the glare of the national …(6)…? How would they feel being uprooted from their school, their friends, and the only home they’d ever known?

See, our life before moving to Washington was filled with simple …(7)…: Saturdays at soccer games, Sundays at grandma’s house. And a date night for Barack and me was either …(8)… or a movie, because as an exhausted mom, I couldn’t stay awake for both. And the …(9)… is, I loved the life we had …(10)… for our girls, and I deeply loved the man I had …(10)… that life with and I didn’t want to change if he became president. 

Chuyên trang mang đến những thông tin giáo dục nóng nhất tại Việt Nam. Chúc các bạn một ngày tốt lành!

0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét