(Chuyên mục giáo dục)Học tiếng Anh: Obama phỏng vấn xin việc sau khi rời Nhà Trắng

No Comments

Stephen: We’re here to find out what you’re gonna do for a living, ok?

Obama: Ok. Let’s try it out.

Stephen: 55. ...(1)…time to start over for a man. Ok. I have a copy of your …(2)…here. Why don’t you hand it to me as if you were applying for a job. Go ahead and do it. That’s good. You’re a …(3)… Ok. Hello, Mr. O’balmer. Am I pronouncing that correctly?

Obama: Close enough.

Stephen: Ok. Let’s see, I don’t see any …(4)…for the last 8 years. That’s not always good. Can you …(5)…that?

Obama: Honestly, there wasn’t a lot of …(6)…for advancement in my last job. The only one with a more powerful position was my …(7)…

Stephen: Oh, ok. Ah, good. Is it a twofer? Can we get both of you, by any chance? Obama: Doubtful.

Stephen: Ok. So tell me why you’re …(8)… You say you’re not being terminated, but it sounds like you can’t …(9)…Is that true?

Obama: Well, I’m leaving because it’s …(10)…by the 22nd amendment of the United States Constitution.

Stephen: Ok. Little tip. When you say staying in your job would be unconstitutional, what employers hear is that you stole office …(11)… Ok? So I’d gloss over the rest of that, ok?

Obama: Ok.

Stephen: And doesn’t say here. Where were you …(12)…?

Obama: Really?

Stephen: Is this the longest …(13)…of this resume available?

Obama: Why don’t we move on?

>>

>>

Phiêu Linh

Chuyên trang mang đến những thông tin giáo dục nóng nhất tại Việt Nam. Chúc các bạn một ngày tốt lành!

0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét