(Chuyên mục giáo dục)Học tiếng Anh: Bông hoa lên tiếng

No Comments

I am a flower. Yes, I’m beautiful. I’ve …(1)…it before. And it never grows old. I’m worshiped for my …(2)…, my scent, my …(2)…But here’s the thing. Life starts with me. You see I …(3)…people. Every fruit comes from me. Every potato. Me. Every kernel of …(4)…Me. Every grain of rise. Me. Me, me, me, I know. But it’s true.

And sometimes I feed their …(5)… I am their words when they have none. I say “I love you”, without a sound. “I’m sorry”, without a voice. I …(6)…the greatest of them. …(7)…, poets, pattern makers. I’ve been a …(8)…to them all. But in my experience, people …(9)…the power of a …(10)…little flower. Because their life does start with me. And it could end without me. 

>>

 Phiêu Linh 

Chuyên trang mang đến những thông tin giáo dục nóng nhất tại Việt Nam. Chúc các bạn một ngày tốt lành!

0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét