(Chuyên mục giáo dục)Học tiếng Anh: Điều giáo viên ghét nhất khi đi dạy

No Comments

 I hate when a parent does their child’s homework and then …(1)…like their child did their own homework.

When a student obviously …(2)…in class, I’m not allowed to laugh. And I have to get all the other students to stop laughing too.

When my students point out my …(3)… Thank you.

When a student asks what time it is. And the …(4)…is behind me, above the board.

Getting …(5)…for everything that’s wrong with your children.

We are responsible for …(6)…doctors, lawyers, engineers, even athletes. And we get crappy pay.

…(7)…are like 20 minutes long? I’ve trained myself to eat so fast that I don’t think I’ve tasted anything since 2011.

We also don’t have free coffee. Why?

Living in constant …(8)…of seeing a student outside of school.

What I hate about teaching is that moment when I …(9)…one word and the students look at me like I’m the dumbest person on …(10)…

Chuyên trang mang đến những thông tin giáo dục nóng nhất tại Việt Nam. Chúc các bạn một ngày tốt lành!

0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét