(Chuyên mục giáo dục)Học tiếng Anh: Điều Bill Gates sợ nhất

No Comments

Phần 1

Ezra Klein: Why don’t you describe for me as vividly as you can, what it is you’re worried about? What it is …(1)…scenario looks like?

Bill Gates: Fortunately, there’s very few things and most of them are very low …(2)… Some big …(3)…explosion, a giant …(4)…earthquake, asteroid. At least in the …(5)…case, you gotta say we take it quite seriously. We …(6)…a lot of money, have a lot of people who think about nuclear deterrence.

I’m very glad that works being done and I rate the …(7)…of a nuclear war in my lifetime has being fairly low. I rate the …(7)…of a widespread epidemic far worse than …(8)…in my lifetime as well over 50 percent. 

>>
>>
>>

Phiêu Linh

Chuyên trang mang đến những thông tin giáo dục nóng nhất tại Việt Nam. Chúc các bạn một ngày tốt lành!

0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét