(Chuyên mục giáo dục)Học tiếng Anh: Bé 4 tuổi dạy về cơ thể người

No Comments

Phần 1

Ellen: Now you’re learning about, you know everything about …(1)…table, but now you’ve decided to learn about the …(2)… So I’m gonna bring Mr. Bones out and we’re gonna go over here and I’m gonna ask you some questions because this is …(3)…new, right, Carrie?

Carrie: Yes.

Ellen: How long has Brielle been …(4)…?

Brielle: This is Mr. Bones right here.

Ellen: Yes, that is Mr. Bones. I’m gonna give you a …(5)…

Brielle: Thank you.

Ellen: And I’m gonna ask you.

Brielle: Thank you. This is my …(5)…

Ellen: All right. I’m gonna ask you to show me where the clavicle is, and tell me about the clavicle.

Brielle: This help me reach it.

Ellen: Okay.

Brielle: Because it’s bigger than me.

Ellen: Yes, it is bigger than you. Tell me about the clavicle.

Brielle: And it’s further than my …(6)… It’s the most common fractured …(7)…in the whole human body.

>>
>>

Từ mới: 

clavicle: xương đòn

fractured: gãy, nứt

Chuyên trang mang đến những thông tin giáo dục nóng nhất tại Việt Nam. Chúc các bạn một ngày tốt lành!

0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét