(Chuyên mục giáo dục)Học tiếng Anh qua nhạc phim 'La La Land'

No Comments

Some other girl and guy would love the 

But there’s only you and I and 

This could never be,  (Really?)

And there’s not 

What a waste of a lovely night

You say there’s nothing here?

Well, let’s make something clear

I think I’ll be the one to 

What’s your call?

And though you look so cute in your polyester suit (It’s wool)

You’re right, I’d never  at all

And maybe this  to someone 

Or to any girl who feels there’s some chance for romance

But I’m  feeling nothing

Is that so?

Or it could be less than nothing

Good to know. So you agree?

That’s right

What a waste of a lovely night

Phiêu Linh

Chuyên trang mang đến những thông tin giáo dục nóng nhất tại Việt Nam. Chúc các bạn một ngày tốt lành!

0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét