(Chuyên mục giáo dục)Học tiếng Anh: Cách từ chối cuộc gọi từ Obama

No Comments

- So two for you. Two for me. Two for you. Hi, this is Vicki.

- This is Barack Obama. Barack …(1)…?

- This is Barack Obama. How are you?

- Fine, how are you?

- Well, I’m doing …(2)…and… I know I’m interrupting you but I figured you might take my …(3)…

- Well, we’re a bit …(4)…

- How’s… How’s your mom doing these days?

- Mom’s fine. Was there something you wanted?

- One of the things I think is… is terrific, is baseball, you know.

- Baseball. So you called to talk about baseball.

- Well, you know, I’m a big baseball …(5)… And I …(6)…in Hawaii. My earliest memories of baseball were actually the…

- Look, I’m sorry Barack but we’re a bit busy at the …(7)…

- Is that… Is that correct?

- Yeah, this isn’ t a good time.

- Well then I understand that…

- …(8)…calling next week, or next month. We’d love to hear from you then.

- Well I …(9)…that. Tell your mom I said “Hi”. You …(10)…yourself.

- You too. Thanks Barack. Bye. So where were we?

- Er, two for you.

- Two for me. Two for you. Two for me…

>>

Phiêu Linh

Chuyên trang mang đến những thông tin giáo dục nóng nhất tại Việt Nam. Chúc các bạn một ngày tốt lành!

0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét