(Chuyên mục giáo dục)Học tiếng Anh: Bé gái kiên quyết không ăn thịt vì thương động vật

No Comments

- I don’t want to eat them ever …(1)…

- What do you think? So what do you eat …(2)…?

- I will eat whatever there’s on the …(3)…, but not chicken or meat.

- Why do you think you don’t want to do that?

- Because they’re animals and I like animals.

- So what will we do if we …(4)…eating chicken and meat?

- I don’t …(4)…eating chicken and meat!

- How about fish?

- Fish?

- Yeah.

- Fish? Is it an animal?

- Yeah.

- I won’t eat that …(5)…

- Oh my God, so…

- I won’t eat animals!

- Ok. So what do you want to eat? What …(6)…of food do you want to eat?

- Anything on the table, but not animals.

- Why do you feel …(7)…for animals?

- Because they’re nice and I know that we …(8)…them sometimes, which is not very nice. And I know we like to eat animals that we …(8)… But that’s not nice for them.

- Yeah, do you think they …(9)…?

- I think that they don’t really like being …(10)…in the oven. 

>>

Phiêu Linh

Chuyên trang mang đến những thông tin giáo dục nóng nhất tại Việt Nam. Chúc các bạn một ngày tốt lành!

0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét