(Chuyên mục giáo dục)Học tiếng Anh: Khoảnh khắc trao nhầm giải Oscar 2017

No Comments

Phần 1

Horowitz: Guys, guys, I’m sorry. No. This is a …(1)… Moonlight, you guys won Best Picture. This is not a joke. Come on up. This is not a joke. I’m afraid they read the …(2)…thing. This is not a joke. Moonlight won Best Picture. Moonlight. Best Picture.

Jimmy Kimmel: I think you guys should keep it anyway. Guys, this is very …(3)…, what happened. Personally, I …(4)…Steve Harvey for this. I would like to see you get an Oscar …(5)… Why can’t we just give a whole bunch of them.

Horowitz: I’m going to be proud to …(6)…this to my friends at Moonlight.

Jimmy Kimmel: That’s nice of you.

Beatty: Hello.

Jimmy Kimmel: Warren, what did you do?!

Beatty: I want to tell you what …(7)… I opened the …(8)…and it said, ‘Emma Stone, La La Land’ — that’s why I took such a long look at Faye, and at you. I wasn’t trying to be …(9)…

Jimmy Kimmel: Well, you were …(9)…

Beatty: This is Moonlight, the Best Picture.

>>
>>

Phiêu Linh

Chuyên trang mang đến những thông tin giáo dục nóng nhất tại Việt Nam. Chúc các bạn một ngày tốt lành!

0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét