(Chuyên mục giáo dục)Học tiếng Anh: Bác lao công thông minh

No Comments

He went to the …(1)…

- So could you please get them to knock it off?

- No problem. I got this. Attention please. Students, attention please. Ladies would you please stop putting …(2)…prints on the bathroom mirrors? I repeat, ladies would you please stop putting …(2)…prints on the bathroom mirrors? Thank you. Is that good?

- Yeah.

- Jellybean?

- Sure.

What would you …(3)…happened? The number of daily …(4)…kissings …(5)… Julio spent …(6)…cleaning them off. That’s when he got …(7)… He called a group of the most …(8)…girls in the school, known culprits, down into the lavatory.

- Ladies, I’d like to thank you for your time. Every day at the end of the day I have to go through an …(9)…cleaning process. I’d like to show it to you, and I’m hoping you’re willing to help. If you look over here to the mirror, see these lip …(10)…? They’re greasy and difficult to get off. I go home late every day because I spend so much time on these mirrors. I’d like to show you what I have to do every day. Every day I do this.

>>

Từ mới:

knock it off: loại bỏ

culprits: thủ phạm

lavatory: buồng vệ sinh, phòng rửa mặt

go through: trải qua

greasy: trơn dính, nhờn

Phiêu Linh

Chuyên trang mang đến những thông tin giáo dục nóng nhất tại Việt Nam. Chúc các bạn một ngày tốt lành!

0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét