(Chuyên mục giáo dục)Bé nói tiếng Anh: Thú bông trò chuyện

No Comments

This is Stella.

Stella: "Hello everyone! I am sick today. I can't go to school because I've got a temperature. I'm very hot, and I'm very sad". 

This is her mom, Lisa.

Lisa: "Woof, woof, hello kids! This is my child, Stella. Today she's sick. Because she's got a temperature".

Let's get the story ready. Stella is sick today. She's got a temperature, a cough and a cold. She can't go to school today. 

Stella: "Can I go to school, mom?"

Mom: "No, you can't go to school today, sorry."

She mustn't get up.

Stella: "Can I get up?"

Mom: "No, you mustn't get up."

She must stay in bed, put a blanket on but she can read.

Stella: "Can I read?"

Mom: "Yes, you can read."

She must take an aspirin after every meal for a week.

Để khuyến khích trẻ nói tiếng Anh, bố mẹ có thể quay video bé nói về bất kỳ chủ đề nào, như giới thiệu bản thân, môn thể thao yêu thích, đồ chơi yêu thích, người bạn tốt nhất, môn học ghét nhất..., upload trực tiếp, hoặc gửi link Youtube qua fanpage , hoặc email giaoduc@VnExpress.net.

Video có độ dài từ 15 giây đến 1 phút. Độ tuổi trẻ em từ 4 đến 14.

Chuyên trang mang đến những thông tin giáo dục nóng nhất tại Việt Nam. Chúc các bạn một ngày tốt lành!

0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét