(Chuyên mục giáo dục)Học tiếng Anh: Người lùn chinh phục 'người sắt'

No Comments

No one with dwarfism have ever done before I am, so I’ll be the first. Being a little …(1)…, we grow up a lot with people telling us, you can’t do that you’re too small, you can’t do that you’re too …(2)… I want to show that any other person who’s …(2)…stature if they want to do something …(3)…enough, they can prepare and do it. The Iron Man is a 2.4 miles open water swim, …(4)…miles bike ride followed by a full marathon …(5)… miles of running. I don’t …(6)…my race is any harder, it’s just my race, I take more steps, for standard racing bikes it’s …(7)…inch wheel, I have …(8)…inch wheel. So it takes more revolutions for my wheels to go the same distance. But it’s all I know, and I know what’s expected and I know what I have to do. When I met my lowest and things are really hurting, I’m gonna think about people who tried their best to ridicule me and make …(9)…of me, those people are gonna motivate me to dig deep and keep going. I think crossing that finish line is obviously gonna be…, probably beat all of those people that’d ever said you can’t do this. Just going away. I’m pretty …(10)…of my self, I am the first person with dwarfism to do the race I’m feeling pretty good.

>>

Quang Nguyen

Chuyên trang mang đến những thông tin giáo dục nóng nhất tại Việt Nam. Chúc các bạn một ngày tốt lành!

0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét