(Chuyên mục giáo dục)Học tiếng Anh qua video Tổng thống Obama đi thăm làng cốm

No Comments

Just another day in …(1)…, of , in the …(2)… of hanoi. The lady selling …(3)…, and gums and …(4)… under a piece of what’s .

(music and song)

- Mr. President

- …(5)… to see you

- Mr. President, how do you …(6)… it in Vietnam?

- I love it. Markets like these I …(7)… up with when I was a kid in Jakarta, this was basically the only …(8)… available you would buy …(9)… in stalls like this. I wouldn’t …(10)… going in there and and see what I can find.

This country when I first …(11)… here it smelt like a place that I would like, certain countries just they just smell …(12)… and I know that they’re gonna be …(12)….

You kinda smell that…?

There are certain …(13)… that we can smell in certain countries and you don’t smell back home

You know, there are some smells that aren’t …(14)… as well, but that’s part of the mix.

>>
>>

Chuyên trang mang đến những thông tin giáo dục nóng nhất tại Việt Nam. Chúc các bạn một ngày tốt lành!

0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét